Thursday, December 16, 2010

Maggiona's restaurant~Little Italy

Today it is the third time snowing .... even though it is not that heavy, but still... it is snow!!!

Yesterday we went to Maggiona restaurant for lunch, it was a group treat. I was so full... The weather was awful, cold and windy! It was crowded, hard to get a parking spot.

We have 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 4 entrees and 2 deserts. Sounds good and alot, right??? It is family style, you can eat as much as you want, they will fill it up for you if you do not have enough food. One of the desert was tiramisu, it tasted real good, the cake was soft... i am thinking to make one this weekend since i have the ingredients ready.

Calamari is one of my favourite.. i am craving for it!!! Yeah, i did eat a lot of it. Chicken Picata is new to me, but it tastes good. Beef is not in my list, but the beef that my collegues ordered seemed delicious... well, i am bot beef eater, so i just looked at it! The pasta tasted great as well, i am not sure why, i always found that the pasta that made at the restaurant tastes better than the one i made at home, weird ~~

Salad is not my type as well, i like some of the salad but not all, i personally do not like salad that have cheese on it... i hate cheese, not very much, but certain type of cheese is just too strong for me!

1 comment:

  1. I could not think of the reason your pasta should taste better than the restaurant.. (@@)"

    ReplyDelete