Friday, February 15, 2013

~Happy Valentine Day ~

Yesterday was Valentine Day. My hubby gave me a bonquet of flower. Looks good.... :-) I cooked lobster, sushi, sausage wrapped with bacon and vege for our dinner. We thought of having dinner out, but with two kids, it is quite challenging. Plus, restaurants would be very crowded. Oh, there was wine too! I did not include in the picture!!

My son's day care was exchanging valentine. He was excited and kept on asking if i brought his valentine so he can gave to his classmates. My younger son's class also exhcanging valentine, and he is just 17 months.. oh my.. cannot believe that!! He cannot even understand what is valentine.... all he knows is i got a candy and i am going to eat it !!! LOL ...


My son helped make the card and candy with his hand writting on it. He was given it to MrS. Benford, the owner of the day care which he has to shake hand with every morning and evening when we pick him up. While he was writting the note, he was like ..Oh..yea..the scary one!!! Apprently he does not like her that much!


These two are for his class's teachers- Ms Sarah and Ms. Angela... we bought chocolate for his bother's teacher and his enrichment class teacher. It just time consuming to make evreything at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment